Safeguarding Customer Information
NHS only grants access to nonpublic personal information about you (such as your name, address, Social Security Number and credit history) to company employees and affiliated and nonaffiliated service providers so that they can provide or offer products and services to you, process and service your accounts, and administer our business.
Our Code of Conduct requires that your information remain confidential. Even if you are no longer our customer, we will continue to treat your nonpublic personal information in the same way as if you were still a customer. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard this personal information. Some state laws may further restrict the sharing of your nonpublic personal information.
Collection of Information
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- From you, on forms, via the Internet, by telephone or otherwise. Examples of this type of information include your name, address, Social Security Number, credit history and other financial information.
- From transactions with us, our affiliates or with others. For example, your payment histories, account balances, and other transaction records.
- From credit reporting agencies, such as information relating to your creditworthiness, your credit score and credit usage.
- From third parties to verify information you have given us.
Uses of Shared Information
We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you requested
- To offer you additional products and services, from us or from others, that may be of interest to you
- To comply with reporting and other legal requirements
- To otherwise conduct business