Mortgage Assistance Clinics
If you are having trouble making your mortgage payments or your lender has started foreclosure proceedings, contact NHS and plan to attend a FREE Mortgage Assistance Clinic (See Calendar)
FREE help is available to protect your home today.
Call (888) 895-2NHS(647) or email
FREE Mortgage Assistance Clinics
Mortgage Assistance Clinics are held on 1st Saturdays, from 10:00am - 12:00pm at one our Los Angeles County NeighborWorks Homeownership Center. You will receive:
- An overview of the programs available to help you keep your home and manage your mortgage
- Comprehensive information on the foreclosure process (English and Spanish);
- Assessment of the intake process following the presentation;
- Meet with an NHS Homeownership Counselor. If your Lender is present you may meet directly with them; and
- The NHS Homeownership Counselor or your Lender will be able to assess how far along you are in the foreclosure process and what actions can be taken to best assist you.
How to prepare
Walk-in are welcome, however, we prefer if you reserve your space at the clinic. Call NHS at 888-895-2NHS (647). For your convenience, please download and complete the intake forms below to ensure speedy follow through.
Intake Packet English
If you have questions on any item, please contact the counseling department at
(888) 895-2NHS(647) or email us at