Fix Your Home
Maintaining your home is an important but sometimes overlooked aspect of homeownership. Regular wear and tear takes its toll and eventually all homes need repairs. Sometimes changes can be made to your home so it can better meet the needs of your family.
Older homes may contain building materials that were once commonly used but are no longer considered safe and should be removed. See the home improvement links below to learn more about home safety, energy efficiency, and greening.
Did you know? You can also turn to NHS to help you make necessary home improvements.
Our construction team
can evaluate your needs and provide solutions for critical repairs. We may also be able to provide assistance in financing home repairs. Our construction team can assist you with:
• Property inspections
• Written assessments of necessary repairs
• Management of the bidding process
• Referrals to qualified licensed and bonded contractors.
• Monitoring the construction once a contractor has been selected
• Inspections and referrals for lead abatement and control
• Inspections and referrals for asbestos removal and toxic mold retention
A tool to help you search for your contractor’s license
For permits, building codes and standards and more.
Rebates for energy savings home improvements & appliances.
Green Los Angeles information.
Tips to help you save energy.